Westmead Fertility Centre
Westmead Fertility Centre is Australia’s largest fully independent, private fertility clinic.
Established for over 30 years, Westmead Fertility Centre is Australia’s largest fully independent, private fertility clinic. They pride themselves on offering a full-service professional treatment in a caring environment.
Their philosophy is to keep their charges to a minimum so that as many people as possible can access their services.
The members of the management board were keen to increase the centre’s profile and differentiate Westmead Fertility Centre as a leader in the area of fertility treatment services. They also wanted to better communicate with potential patients and improve relations with its existing patients.
As part of a considered strategy, C2M developed a full patient communications plan for Westmead Fertility Centre incorporating a fresh look, digital, social media and print.
The elements of the campaign included:
- a new logo representing the ‘puffball’ of the dandelion ‒ a symbol of hope, fertility and of wishes come true
- information booklets – including a patient handbook and diary
- total revamp of the website introducing interactive tools, ability to book and order services online and direct communication to nurses and admin staff
- social media campaign incorporating follow-up emails; e-bulletins and original news stories fed through Facebook and Twitter
- revision slideshow presentation for Patient Information sessions
Through intensive research, including interviewing patients, C2M were able to map out the information needs and emotional requirements of patients prior to and from the moment they first contacted Westmead Fertility Centre by email or phone.
“By providing information on what to expect from the treatment process while reassuring potential clients of the centre’s credentials, we ensured Westmead Fertility Centre was seen as a viable option” C2M Director, Wallace Long said.
“It was a significant project involving video shoots, company/logo style guide plus the development of the various print and digital assests. It was important that all the elements worked together to reinforce the key messages.”
Find out how we can help