Focus on your patients has never been more important. Your customers are targets of and, are now more accessible to your competitors. Smartphones has made this contact even easier.
For existing patients the same high level of service and care experienced by patients within your practice needs to continue after they leave, in-between visits.
To attract new patients you need to understand what to say to them so you are delivering the right message, on the right platform, at the right time.
Who can advise me?
When choosing to work with a marketing/communications consultant for your practice it's important to consider the following;
- Do they understand and advise on modern marketing practices?
- Do they have experience in healthcare?
- Do they keep up to date with the latest trends relevant to your business?
- Are they providing you with an overall strategic solution or are they just selling you one platform?
- Can they provide case studies and references from healthcare professionals?
- Are they a Certified Practicing Marketer, with a commitment to ongoing learning?
We get patients.
Assisting you to grow your practice through attracting and retaining patients requires an understanding of the modern health consumer and, how they now engage with professional health service providers.
At C2M, we’ve spent twenty years helping health practitioners with their advertising, marketing and patient communications.
If you’re keen to attract and retain patients, and need help in developing a strategic marketing and communications strategy for your practice, contact us and let's make your practice stand out.