EFM Health Club – Stonyfell prides itself on offering a more personalised service providing a new workout program each day and supervised training as an alternative to the ‘self-serve big gyms’. With 200 members, the gym is well-established and involved in a number of community events.
Ben Flannagan, EFM Health Club – Stonyfell, Director of 13 years, was eager to refocus his marketing efforts and wanted some ideas on how to better promote his brand though new avenues and mediums.
- Create a stronger brand recognition
- Expand membership and better service existing clients
- Basic black and white weekly update was transformed into an attractive looking e-bulletin with interactivity, images and responsive design suitable for viewing on smartphones.
- Stronger brand recognition for specific classes resulting in high attendance.
- Marketing strategies to engage the local community.
“The interest generated has been extremely positive with very high opening rates. We have received good feedback on the content and able to tailor the content and make it relevant to the members’ needs.” Wallace Long, C2M Director.
Wallace from C2M is really positive guy and great for giving ideas and bouncing things off. He gave me a new perspective and was able to add value with quality advice. C2M was able to assist with direction on appropriate new mediums and transformed my basic black and white update to a professional e-news incorporating images, links and responsive design. Everyone loves it.
Ben Flannagan, Director EFM Health Club – Stonyfell.