The 5 things every practice should be doing
The internet, smartphones and social media have changed the way consumers engage with brands. It has also changed their expectations.
To remain relevant to the modern health consumer, health practices need to keep up-to-date and understand how modern consumers choose to engage with brands. Wallace Long, C2M Director, shares his 5 things that every practice should be doing to attract and retain patients.
1. Responsive website: Your website needs to be ‘responsively designed’ so that it looks good on a smartphone. If it doesn’t, it’s not going to be seen. What you say on your website also needs to speak to your audience. It’s your No 1 online asset.
2. Email marketing: Email is still an effective way to reach your customers. Needs to be smartphone friendly and the content needs to be written with the consumer in mind. Link back to your website for greater impact.
3. Social media: ‘Word-of-Mouth’ on steroids! Understanding how to use each platform can increase your community, engagement and referrals.
4. Content: Words, images and video. No matter which platforms you use, you’ll need a Content Plan that’s tailored for your practice and speak to your customers. Start delivering the right messages, on the right platforms, at the right time.
5. Strategy: Your practice, your customers, your strategy. A tailored marketing and communication strategy needs to be aligned to your business goals. A well-thought-out strategy takes out the guess work!
Does your practice have a modern health marketing strategy?
If you’d like to learn more about the 5 things every practice should be doing and you’re keen to develop a modern health marketing strategy for your practice, contact us and let us show you how to engage the modern health consumer.
Working with C2M
Many clients initially engage C2M to conduct a Health Check on their marketing activities. This identifies what you’re doing well and what needs to be worked on.
The Whiteboard Session that follows identifies the business objectives and maps out the actions required to ensure the marketing communications are delivering on these objectives.
Book in a C2M Health Check and let’s make your practice stand out.